Enrollment Process for New Families
Click here to fill out our inquiry form and be added to our list to receive more information about our school and events.2
Visit Our Campus
We offer regular open house tours each month, typically the first Saturday of each month from 10:30 am - noon. Check our calendar to find the next open house date, or call us at 512.676.5898.3
Submit Online Application
After your tour, complete and submit an online application to forward the enrollment process. Upon review of your application, you will be notified of the status (i.e. a spot available - see step 3 - or waiting list) for your child's age group.
Schedule a Full Day Visit for Your Child
Should an opening be available, we'll contact you to schedule a visit day for your child in the program(s) he/she wants to attend.5
After your child's visit, we'll follow up to explore possibilities for enrollment. Once a spot has been offered, you will submit a signed contract along with a non-refundable enrollment fee. There is a one month trial period for any new students, after which parents and student will meet with the Mentors to make sure that WLLC is the right fit for your family.
Required Enrollment Documents
- Emergency/Medical Information Form (Form is provided by WLLC)
- Copy of current immunization records or original notarized waiver
- Copy of birth certificate
- A color photograph of the learner(s)
- Your non-refundable enrollment fee is due one week after notification of acceptance, in order to secure your child's place at WLLC.
Tuition and Forms
Tuition & Fee Schedule 2017-2018
Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee
- 4-Day Program: $500 per family
- 1-day Program (available to ages 5+): $250 per family
Elementary & Middle School
- 4-Day Program: $7875 + $250 supply fee
- 1-day Program (available to ages 5+): $2625 + $100 supply fee
- 4-Day and 1-day combined : $9500 + $350 supply fee (20% discount for Friday Program)
- 4-Day Program: $8435 + $250 supply fee
- 1-day Program: $2800 + $100 supply fee
- 5-Day Program : $10,185 + $350 supply fee
Payment Plan Options Available
Fees are paid in full, broken into two semi-annual payments, or paid monthly via auto-withdrawal from either a checking account or a credit card w/fees.
a) 1-time in full, due August 1, 2018
b) 2 payments: August 1, 2018 & January 1, 2018
c) 10 payments: August - May
d) 12 payments: June - May
Families selecting a payment plan (2, 10, or 12 payments), must enroll in FACTs Tuition Management. Information and web links to Whole Life’s FACTs enrollment page will be available soon. There is no additional cost to families to enroll in FACTs Tuition Management.Enroll in Tuition Payment Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
At WLLC we value a diverse community and we strive to provide access to enrollment for families who do not have the financial means to afford full tuition costs. Tuition assistance is newly awarded each year based on the financial needs of all applying families. Assistance is granted to a family based on relative financial need and the school's available financial aid budget. If you are seeking tuition assistance, you must fill out the FACTs application for tuition assistance, and pay the $40 processing fee directly to FACTs. All decisions about tuition assistance are still made by Whole Life Learning Center; FACTs is simply collecting the needed information. Sibling discounts will be awarded as funds allow. Whole Life is able to consider making grants up to a maximum of 50% of annual tuition.